Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chris Brown is ‘grateful’ Rihanna forgave him for assault

Having been at the centre of some incredibly bad press recently, Chris Brown put on his best PR hat yesterday and appeared on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show to talk about how much he’s grown up since his infamous attack on Rihanna back in 2009.
He turned up for a stint on the breakfast programme to chat about his new album, however talk inevitably turned to the vicious assault on his girlfriend and his subsequent reunion with her.
Seacrest began by asking Brown how he was going to win back fans who’d perhaps abandoned him after the incident.
Brown responded by saying that he was trying to be a more “mature” and “humble” human being. He added that the greatest lesson he’d learnt was:
“That I could lose it all. And I don’t mean just fame, I’m talking about dignity and integrity.”
He went on to tell the presenter that he’s “eternally grateful” that his other half eventually forgave him for his horrendous act of aggression, saying:
“I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life
“Being that she has and she’s a wonderful person and I’m eternally grateful and thankful.”
Explaining how he lost control Chris said that at the time he was “arrogant and definitely hot-headed.” He added:
“Everybody has a temper, but for me, it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands.”
Contradicting twhat he said about five sentences beforehand, Chris then talked about his relationship in its current state saying:
“It’s still like we’re kid you know… I try not to be too grown. I just try to make sure everything is fun and genuine.”
And not violent, hopefully.



0 comments:

Post a Comment