Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beyoncé on How She Lost Her Baby Weight in Shape Magazine

The singer rocks her bikini-ready body on the cover of the April issue.

Beyonce lost her baby weight so fast last year that we might have forgotten she gained any at all had she not mentioned it. In Shape Magazine's April issue, the singer flaunts her bikini-ready body in a color blocked sporty two-piece, talks about the sensitive topic and how she got in fit form in record time."I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant. I didn't have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again," Knowles says. "I'm not a person that is naturally very thin. I am a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape."

Bey adds that dancing is how she typically sheds the pounds and if you've seen her on stage you can't doubt that she gives each move her all. She reportedly also went hard on the cardio, protein shakes, and ate one vegan meal a day to get trimmer. But she also says that what worked for her might not be the right routine for someone else.

"Not everyone is supposed to be the same. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment